Visit with the Family

6:36 PM

I thought that after 9 weeks of being a mommy, I'd have things pretty much under control. But I realized I need my mommy again and her wonderful help and support with my little monster! So Malinda and I spent a week visiting the family in Thousand Oaks for a nice relaxing, fun, and very needed break. 

Sydney got her first taste of the California beaches. I didn't expect her to fuss so much when the waves touched her toes! We'll just have to give it another try next time.

Sydney and Grandpa!

Sydney loves her Auntie Kathleen. I wish she lived closer!


look how big Mason looks in Malinda's arms ;)


Mason is so cute with Sydney. He gets so excited and can't help but try to grab, poke, and squeeze. I didn't realize how strong 1-yr-olds are!


Sydney and her sweet Grandma. She's so great with her grandkids!

It was so fun seeing Alex with Sydney. He's so good with her! I kept finding him smiling at her or playing his guitar and singing to her. What a sweet uncle!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe