Happy Father's Day!

10:12 PM

For our Father's Day gift to Daddy, Sydney and I did a surprise photo shoot a few days ago and framed this first picture for him. Tommy's our "moose", and we love him like crazy. He's so incredibly good to us. He brightens up our day the second he walks through the door.

*And a shout out to my own Dad, who I love so much! You were always the best dad to us kids, and made me want to find a hubby who was as kind, funny, smart, and loving as you. Even though Tommy doesn't have your yodelling talents, he seems to remind me of you in so many ways, which makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

I always wanted a child with dimples. It looks like I got one after all. :)

this is how I got her to stay happy in the photos

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe