let the festivities begin

8:41 PM

We got our first pumpkin tonight. The experience lasted a whole 3 minutes once we realized we were a bit underdressed for the weather. Families were buzzing around us in excitement, all dressed in snow suits. I quickly plopped Sydney next to the pumpkins for a photo, and my poor little daughter stared at me with chattering teeth, as if thinking, "Mom, what are you doing to me?!"

pumpkins_0005-sm
I don't know what was more cruel, taking her out without proper winter clothes, or putting red boots on her with this pink outfit. :)

pumpkins_0023-sm
we've kind of waited till the last minute, so all the pumpkins left were the reject, warped, and discolored ones. We still love our pumpkin.

pumpkins_0021-sm

pumpkins_0019-sm

We then headed over to D.I. to see if we could find something to throw together for Sydney's costume. I had big plans for a beautiful homemade clown costume, but that will just have to wait until next year. We took one look at the costume section, and knew we had to use some creativity. We searched the entire store, and found the perfect combination......

DI-halloween-sm

Here's a little clue at the finished result:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe