Tessa's Tree

10:59 PM

Tonight we got to see the Festival of Trees. It was very special this year because our sweet little niece had a tree dedicated to her. The kind and thoughtful people at Matt's work put it together, and it received a very generous donation, and all of the proceeds of the whole show went to Primary Children's Hospital. Tessa's tree was by far the most impressive! The theme was "Candy Land." As we searched down every aisle looking for Tessa's tree, I saw it from far away and thought, "Wow, I hope it's that one!" I think it's the child in me...all those toys and goodies. :) They did such a great job, and I know Tessa would love it, too.

Gabriel_0276-sm

Gabriel_0271-sm

Gabriel_0273-sm

Gabriel_0274-sm

Gabriel_0272-sm

Gabriel_0282-sm

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe