Psychic

2:37 PM

While I was out in California last month, we spent part of an afternoon on the beach. We met an odd but friendly woman and chatted with her on and off while we played in the sand and waves. When she learned that I was expecting, she told me frankly, "It's a boy, you know." I laughed and said we're excited either way. She looked at me in all seriousness and said, "No really, it's a boy."


I didn't think much of it until we were leaving, and she handed me her business card:

"Professional Psychic"

Well, it turns out the crazy lady was right. On Monday we had our 20 wk ultrasound, and sure enough, Sydney's going to have a baby brother! I was a bit shocked, since I was assuming we'd have another girl. I got a belly-full of butterflies when the technician told us, both from nervousness and excitement. Now that we know the gender, we're getting so excited and thinking and talking about our little boy all the time. I can't wait to meet him!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe