the coolest park. ever.

9:31 PM

As a kid, I grew up near this amazing wood park that my family loved to play at. I never thought I'd find a similar park just minutes from where we live here in Utah! In fact, this wood park is two or three times as big as the magical play place from my childhood. I get just as excited as Sydney to go and play, because it brings back so many wonderful memories. We took Tommy's family over there to play this week, and we all had so much fun!

Park_05-blog

Park_07-blog

park-double-1-blog

park-double-2-blog

Park_08-blog
the adults chillin' on the sidelines, being the eyes and ears while the kids run around through the mazes of wood structures

park-double-3-blog
This cool spinning is ride way cooler than it looks. Even adults can get on, and they'll be screaming within seconds! (or maybe it's just me...I don't think I'll ever grow up)

Park_23-blog
she's graduating to the big swings

Park_30-blog
Sydney's cousins

park-double-5-blog
Sydney loves her big cousin, "Ky" as she calls her. :)

park-double-4-blog
nothing brings me more happiness than seeing my two babies play together. :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe