Max. Day 3.

3:05 PM

Our last day in the hospital (Max @ 2.5 days old). I had Sydney in a private birthing center, where we had to leave after 8 hrs, so this hospital stay was quite a different experience! I didn't want to leave after all the pampering. :)

Max-Day-3_0090-blog

day-3-6-blog
He didn't spend too much time in here, because he wanted to feed every second of the day...
and I wanted to cuddle every second, too.

day-3-2-blog
It took us a couple days to decide on a name. Maxwell had never been on our list of names until I read through the baby name book last week and it suddenly stood out to us. Tommy officially picked it, just like he did with Sydney's name. :)

day-3-1-blog
It just melts my heart to see Tommy and his little SON...so sweet! I think they look a lot alike.

day-3-3-blog
Mother and baby...both puffy-eyed. His from the birth canal, mine from no sleep.

Max-Day-3_0051-blog
Now that I have a better perspective of how fast the newborn stage flies by,
I'm enjoying all the little things more this time around...even the adorable cries.

day-3-4-blog
The nurses were so kind and attentive! With all my crazy roller-coaster hormone changes,
I almost cried every time there was a change of shifts.

Max-Day-3_0049-blog
the essentials for nursing 24/7: gallons of water, constant snacks, nipple cream, and a good book.

Max-Day-3_0046-blog
The hospital meals were surprisingly amazing, and Tommy also stocked me up on some goodies during our stay.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe