Alex got his call!

12:08 AM

As soon as Kathleen got home from her mission, Alex finished getting his papers in, and quickly got his call! At least they get to see each other before he takes off for two years. But it will be bittersweet to have another sibling gone on a mission. I'm so proud of my little brother!

waiting to open up the letter once everyone was gathered 

My parents in California, and Marshall + Jennie in Philadelphia shared a Skype call; Kathleen and Malinda were in Logan on speakerphone 

opening it up...

"you are called to serve as a missionary...in the Panama City mission"!!! 

 signed by President Monson!

After opening up the call, we googled everything we could find out about Panama. Then we drove to the nearby Flags store in Provo and grabbed some Panama flags, wristbands, and keychains to represent. :) I'm going to miss my little brother, but I am SO happy for him and proud of his faith and dedication to serve!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe