the Big Top party!

5:18 PM

Come One, Come All!

Sydney had her first real birthday party, and it was a dream come true (mostly for me...nothing's more fun than a carnival!). I'm thinking this needs to be an annual summer bash. :)

My THREE year old!

STEP RIGHT UP! We made it a family affair, so we had lots of helpful hands running the booths. 

When the kids arrived, they picked up a sack to fill with tickets and prizes. Each ticket = 1 prize. 


We let the kids running the booths decide how to hand out the tickets...I think this one produced the most, so it was a popular one. :)

Malinda made all the adorable banners. Her crafty talents are endless!

Malinda, painting some faces. I like the Superman/Spiderman combo. 


the photo booth (although I was having too much fun and forgot to get photos of everyone)

The fishing pond was the favorite amongst the toddlers. I don't think they cared about the rules or the tickets. By the end, half of them ended up swimming (instigated by a certain somebody....who ended up in her Birthday Suit by the end of the day).

The prize table


Ping Pong Toss

that was Max's favorite booth

Bowling

clown noses for everyone

and sticky fingers galore :)


Watermellon-eating contest! We started with the youngest kids, and it went a little slow....

But we ended with the big kids, and it got exciting. I'm proud to say my hubby won the race.

Sack races, and jumping through the hoop at the end

little Bryson beat all the big kids...he was smart and ran, instead of hopped. :)

hoola hoops....I forgot to make a game of it, but they were used anyway :)

We kind of just brought out whatever we could find, so Max's slide joined the circus

my sweet sisters (Kathleen + Valerie)


sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar

presents!

more silly faces

the invite, created by my talented friend, Kirstin! www.kirstinroper.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe