the graduate

8:46 AM

Yesterday we set up a toddler bed in the play room to be Max's new Big Boy room! I was kind of sad to see my baby moving from his nursery, but my crazy nesting instincts won't let me relax until all the rooms are in place and ready for the new baby's arrival next week. 

we brought Max in to surprise him

I think Sydney was even more excited than he was

testing out the springs. yep, it's just as good for bouncing as his old crib.

Sydney thought it would feel more homey if she brought in all her stuffed animals to share with Max


And last night was a pure miracle - we tucked him into bed and he didn't make a peep all night until he walked out and woke us up this morning at 8:15. Let's hope this smooth transition continues!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe