more little random moments

9:23 PM

I feel like I need to blog every single moment before the baby comes...because things will change. I want to record exactly how life is like with the four of us, and all the silly things that go on each day. 

my heart just melts when I see Tommy and the kids playing. "Daddy" was Max's first real word he could say, and it's still the cutest thing I hear from his mouth.
these were all while we tried not to be distracted during Conference. :)
Sydney asks to clean the dishes, like it's a treat :)

they love having Grandma here! she brought this yoga ball to help me during contractions...but since the baby has been taking his sweet time in coming, the ball has luckily kept us all entertained in the meantime.

Malinda's family came down for a quick weekend visit. Sydney was beyond elated to be able to see her dear cousins that have moved away this summer. 
the rain didn't stop their fun
she has athletic skills like her daddy :)

Max kept photo-bombing when I tried to take a picture of Sydney and Mason

we love cousins!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe