Noah in the hospital

11:47 AM

I loved the quiet time Tommy and I got to spend getting to know our newest little member of our family. 

 We had a list of names we brought to the hospital, and officially decided the day after he was born. I actually knew right after he was placed in my arms that he seemed like a Noah, but I didn't trust myself and my emotions and exhaustion to say it out loud yet. :)

It's nice to be pampered for a couple days! I get hooked on cranberry juice in the hospital.

when my mom brought the kids to see the baby, Sydney told me she picked out her own outfit. You can't see the matchy-matchy pink shoes. :)

Max has been adoring his new baby

Tommy took his first photo while I was setting up for Noah's 1-day-old photo shoot. :)

 Sydney is such a helper with Noah

she hates loud sounds, and whenever Noah's binky would fall out, he'd start wailing. Sydney told me not to ever let it fall out of his mouth again. :)  

 playing doctor and patient while we waited to check out

first car ride! notice we placed him next to calm and doting Sydney, and not the wild toddler on the other end. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe