mr. smiley

12:27 PM

When Noah first came into this world, I thought he was kind of a quiet, serious peanut. The nurses placed him in my arms, and he had the funniest little scowl looking up at me for the longest time. But by two weeks old, he was smiling consistently back at me every time I'd smile and say his name in a sweet voice. And anytime someone sings to him, his face lights up. On the evening of Christmas, he gave us his first real giggles.

Sydney tells me on a daily basis that when Noah smiles at her, it melts her heart. And it's the same for us all. It's like the best reward we can be given. And that's why you will find us all looking like goons with our faces right up to his, making silly faces and noises to enjoy his reactions. :)

Noah at 2 months old





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe