Preschool Graduation

2:36 PM

I thought preschool graduations were pretty silly until we had a preschool graduate of our own. And now I realize how adorably sweet they are. And a time to celebrate them moving on to big kid school! I don't like to see her grow so fast, but all these little milestones make life so sweet.

Sydney woke up feeling sick and tired, but I couldn't let her miss this big day! Ssh...don't tell the other moms.

Kathleen came with us, and we walked in to the auditorium to see it FILLED from just her classmates' families/friends! I guess preschool graduations really are a big deal!


They all sang along to several songs and took turns with little speaking parts. Sydney was a champ, even though she wasn't feeling too hot.


That boy right behind Sydney is Luke, who she really liked this year in preschool. She'd make him notes all the time, and asked me why he'd run away when she tried to give him hugs. :)


Sydney's sweet teacher, Ms. Annette.


The graduate! This picture cracks me up, with her half-closed eyes. Poor girl. I'm so mean. But I couldn't miss this!



Left: Miss Andra   -    Right: Miss Annette

We came home and celebrated with poppers


We love our Sydney Lane!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe