He's a big boy now.

10:46 PM

This big boy started preschool this week. I was (and still am) very indecisive about it, since he has a late August birthday. And, well, he's my baby. I guess I still have a baby on my hip, but Max will always be my other babe.

We are trying out an in-home preschool in our neighborhood that seems more relaxed and hands-on, just a couple days a week for a couple hours. We'll probably send him to Sydney's old preschool next year - we loved that one, too. We're surrounded by lots of sweet in-home preschools, fortunately.



Don't let this confident act fool you. As soon as we poked our heads in, he was clutching to my legs and not letting me go. I wanted to sneak him back out right then and there, but he quickly warmed up and began playing with the other kids. And now when I ask if he wants to go to school or stay home with me, he says excitedly, "cchhoool!"

Noah wanted to stay and play. My heart kind of melts at all the wooden toys around. :)

He's a lefty. But he likes to confuse his teachers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe