sheep and shepherd

10:09 PM

Our ward's Christmas party had a nativity for the primary children. Sydney and Max were so excited to be able to star as a sheep and shepherd.



Afterwards, I asked Sydney what she thought about it. She said, "Next time I want to be Mary."

Max apparently forgot his excitement and walked on in utter terror. I tried to wave from the audience and catch his attention to calm his fears, but no luck. So he took his role very seriously and stared with huge, fearful eyes.

his shepherd partner was so sweet and held his hand the whole time

The kids made Christmas crafts, ate a continental breakfast, and ran around with church friends. Noah loves his friends, Brinne and Shae, from my 8-yr-old primary class. They are very doting, showering him with constant love. 

then a surprise visitor came! I love Sydney's face here, as she tells Santa what her heart wishes for. Max told him he wanted a pirate ship (which I may have been whispering in his ear that he might want to ask...since all he asked in his letter was a red balloon).

Max is still shell-shocked after his star performance roll.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe