me and my brood

12:33 PM

We went up to the hills near our home with my photographer friend, Brooke Schultz, and we took turns taking each others' photos. I love Utah in the fall. If only it could last a little longer. 

Can I just say how wonderful and cute and charming and helpful this hubby of mine is? I am completely spoiled. I overhear Sydney all the time saying, "I have the best daddy in the whole world! He fixes my toys, he makes me breakfast, he warms up the car for us...." Our list of admiration goes on and on. 

I do have to say, I grew up with great examples of a mom and dad. I remember them always speaking so highly of each other. And now I hear Tommy telling the kids how wonderful their mom is (little do they actually know...) and to respect her and treat her kindly. I try to speak fondly of Tommy to the kids as much as I can, and it warms my heart hearing them echo those feelings of love.
















You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe