Sydney Turns Six

10:03 PM

My baby girl turned 6. I can't believe it. But I'm so glad she still seems like a little girl. She is full of wonder and excitement and curiosity. She is sweet and sensitive. She reminds me to be better.

We were in Thousand Oaks over 4th of July weekend for Alisa's wedding, and we got to celebrate Sydney's birthday with the family at the beach and the park. It was the perfect day.


She came down the stairs to donuts and some presents





Noah enjoyed his donuts


Sydney loved the My Little Pony castle from her grandma



the Birthday Bird book!


cuddles with her grandma and grandpa


We then headed to the beach! What better way to spend a birthday?







Sydney spent the whole time collecting seaweed and building a massive pile







Sydney loves her cousin, Meili


Ian and Max


We then went to the park next to my parents' house to catch crawdads









our Build-A-Bear birthday tradition



back home for cake and presents!





she spent most of the entire weekend on this hammock


I love this girl with all my heart.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe