Tommy turns 32

11:16 PM

I love that the kids are just as excited for their daddy's birthday as their own. They all woke up early with me to decorate and make swedish pancakes. But Tommy was already awake at the crack of dawn with the young men from church (hence the tie at breakfast). :)



these drawings and notes from Sydney always melt my heart. I don't want to see the stick legs and pointy hair go.


After breakfast, I thought I heard the mail man drive past our house, so we checked it out....and there he found a package just for him from ZOOM, the birthday visitor!


Inside was a Birthday Coupon Book/Itinerary Book, full of activity options for his big day. We proudly checked off almost every single one.


The day turned out to be just as much of a birthday for the kids as it was for Tommy, as we hit up all of our favorite family spots. First up was the Provo Beach Resort with the arcades and carousel.




Max is obsessed with guns, ever since he fell in love with Papa's toy rifle



next was our favorite Rainbow Park



Sydney loves that she gets to share a birthday week with her daddy



while the kids played, Tommy checked off "A Birthday Nap" from the book.



We had to take a stop off to feed the horses, of course. That night, Tommy and I went out on a birthday date. We went to a movie and dinner, and during the evening two baby nephews were born! Asher and Ethan, from both sides of the family - celebrating their new favorite Uncle Tommy. :)


The night before his birthday, my family came to celebrate 




Max lined up all the candles, as usual




a cute tie from Alex, and a traditional birthday limerick from my dad


New bamboo glasses for my man. I think he makes 32 look pretty good. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe