Noah is Three

9:14 PM

Noah has my heart. He is my constant by-my-side buddy, chatting full conversations about everything together. He has always been so calm, sweet, serious but with a sense of humor. He just seems like an old soul in a tiny body. From the moment he was born, Tommy and I both felt this. It's amazing how early you can see their personality, and how different each child is.

This month of turning three, he has suddenly taught himself how to go potty on a toilet like a pro (literally all by himself and out of the blue...we walk past the bathroom and he's sitting on the potty like it's no big deal). He also started drawing faces, telling jokes, and crawling in bed with next to his daddy every morning. I don't want this stage to ever end.









 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe