we're in!

1:46 PM

We're all moved in and pretty much all settled. We've gone through every box and found a home for almost everything. And when I say "we", I mean Tommy. He'd organize away while I'd get distracted by all the treasures that have been packed away for so long.  I'm very lucky to have Tommy and all his organization talents. It makes moving a breeze.


unpacking and realizing we've collected a LOT of stuff over the past 4 1/2 yrs of marriage!


Patient Sydney (ha!) lasting a few moments alone while mommy & daddy unpack


daddy's little helper


the family room so far while we decide on wall hangings


front room


I'm in love with the wood floors in the kitchen and hallways, but realize I need a quick course in wood-cleaning and maintenance! P.S. Dogs and wood floors don't mix well.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe