my babes

10:33 PM

I just love seeing my two babies play. Sydney thinks Max can understand everything she does. She shows him her toys and asks him to kiss her owies better. And you know what's funny? She has an extremely sensitive nose to his poopy diapers, and informs me the second he fills one. Then she gags when I change him. This is coming from a 2-yr-old who's reverted back to diapers herself.

Here are some shots I snuck of them when he was 6 days old. He's now 2 1/2 wks and weighs over 9 lbs! This whole 2-kid thing has been even more fun than I thought it would be. I can cuddle with a tiny newborn while playing and chatting with a curious toddler. This is the life. :)

Day-6_0018-blog

Day-6_0025-blog

Day-6_0063-BW-blog

Day-6_0049-blog

Day-6_0061-blog

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe