Birthday Bash

11:59 AM

Another birthday has come and gone...24, can you believe it?! And, as always, I was spoiled. 


Mary Rose made me one of her special cakes with sprinkles. She's going to open up a dessert shop one of these days!


Then we had some family come over and Malinda and James showed us how to make their gourmet pizzas!

the BEST pizza dough recipe ever (I'll have to post the recipe later)

I got 2 cakes that day! Aunt Jane made me a German Chocolate cake, one of my favorites

Tommy made me such a thoughtful gift, a "Dream Home" book. Ever since we were engaged, we've loved dreaming about our perfect home and thinking of fun projects we can do. We have tons of pictures clipped from magazines and notes of things we like in a home, so now we have a special book to keep everything all organized.

Malinda surprised me with an adorable homemade paper mache santa! Ever since she made one for my mom last year, I've been dying to have one of my own! It's really big and plump, and looks just like a jolly santa should look. Don't you just love those life-like eyes and rosy nose and cheeks?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe