Our Thanksgiving Feast

9:43 AM

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great day up in Draper with Tommy's brother, Matt, and his family. I decided to try to make my first pie ever after getting a great apple pie recipe from my friend, Stacey. With the help of my little sis, Valerie (who's a much better baker than I am), the pie turned out to be a success. But there ended up being so many delicious pies of every variety at Matt's house, that I only got a couple bites of the apple pie before getting distracted by a heavenly chocolate satin cream pie....mmm...so it's hard to compare.




some of the kids getting ready for the delicious feast

Joy made this adorable fruit medley! She cut out the orange peels and stuffed them with a bunch of colorful and tasty fruit. I definitely want to try making this one myself next! 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe