Craft Queen

8:06 PM

My sister, Malinda, is an amazingly crafty woman. Whether it's painting, sewing, or making paper mache, she can visualize something, then throw it together brilliantly. So we decided to make halloween costumes for our little ones, and they turned out great! Of course, she ended up doing almost all the work, but I'm still so proud of myself. Hopefully this will jumpstart my sewing skills because I've always dreamed of being a creative seamstress for my kids.


Okay, so I'm actually pretending to be doing something here...


...this is what was actually happening. She didn't even need a pattern or anything!

I was able to distract her long enough to get a half-smile. I don't know why she wasn't as excited about the costume as I was

By the way, ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted my future baby in a little pea pod costume

Mason looked adorable as a big, round pumpkin!

Malinda surprised us with this sweetest figurine to always remember Sydney's first Halloween! Isn't it so precious? She has a whole line of paper mache figurines -check out her             etsy account.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe