Let it Snow

10:46 PM

We woke up this morning to find the first snowfall of the season. I'm always surprised how early it comes every year. Goodbye fall, leaves, color, outdoors.....Okay, I'm supposed to be more optimistic since Tommy's giving me a hard time about not embracing all of Utah's seasons (meaning the cold, snowy winter). 


So I've been using lots of positive words about the weather to myself today and acting all bubbly to Sydney, pointing to the window with high-pitched, enthusiastic noises. I'm hoping I can ingrain it into her mind that snow is beautiful and fun, like lots of people in this world must feel. But then we went to drop something off at a neighbor's just across the street and when we got home her little hands and nose were so pink and cold! So how do people do this with kids?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe