Christmas is Here!

8:15 AM

Tommy and I are spending 2 weeks with my family in Thousand Oaks, CA and are enjoying a warm Christmas with every single sibling and grandkid! Seven kids, seven grandkids, and four spouses make a very full house! Tommy and I are sleeping in the garage, a couple are on couches, and some were even camping out in a tent in the backyard! Here are some snapshots from Christmas morning: 


Every morning the babies wake up between 6 and 7, but for some reason on Christmas morning everyone slept in until after 8! (If you look closely to the top of the tree you'll see one of the presents for me from Tommy...Rizzo the Rat)


Malinda helped me make a stocking for Sydney that matches the rest of my family's that we grew up with


I can't tell who's more excited, Tommy or Sydney. Tommy seriously turns into a 5-yr-old at Christmas, sneaking a peek at presents and running around waking everyone up xmas morning.

Tommy's cute little stocking he's had since he was little, made by his mom


mine that's falling apart and crusted with candy stains -I used to play with it, running around the house with it on my foot like a real stocking...I'm going to make a rule for Sydney that she can't do any of that

Even Haley got some goodies from Santa!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe