Goodies from Santa

11:27 PM


Sydney got a sock monkey made from a couple pairs of fuzzy socks I found. Luckily she didn't notice that I hadn't finished the ears.

Tommy surprized Haley and me with a sock monkey for dogs, where you put an empty water bottle inside to make fun noises and texture when they play with it. I enjoyed it almost as much as Haley!

a couple years ago, Tommy found me a Rizzo the Rat stuffed animal from my favorite Christmas movie, "A Muppets Christmas Carol". But it came with Rizzo's normal modern play clothes. So this year he (with the help of crafty Malinda) made him an outfit just like his character in the movie!

Santa got me a new lens for my camera (85 mm) and it's already made a world of difference in my pictures! Here are a few pictures I took really quick in our front yard after opening it up, none of them touched up or anything! (above is my sis, Valerie, who I dragged outside to pose for me)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe