A Summery Day

8:52 PM

It seemed like Utah kind of skipped spring, with it's long winter and then abrupt heat that hit a couple weeks ago. But that's okay, as long as it's warm and sunny now. Everything's okay when it's sunny. I'm definitely affected by the sun (and lack of), and I find that it's hard to have a bad day during the summer months.

Sydney's been enjoying the warmth, spending more time outdoors, going on walks together as a family in the mornings, and getting to play barefoot. As the warm weather sprung on us all of a sudden, I haven't had the chance to buy any summer clothes for her. So she's been either sweltering in long sleeves or just playing in her diaper. But today I was excited to get some summer clothes sent up from my Mom just in time.  So Sydney modeled one of her new dresses today -these are for you, Mom! :)





I was having a very hard time keeping her from pulling the hat off!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Subscribe