A Sneak Peek for Daddy

12:49 PM

While Tommy works hard all day, earning money to buy toys and candy, Sydney and I get to stay home and play (at least that's what people think stay-at-home moms do all day, rigth?). I'm so lucky to spend so much time with my little buddy. But since Tommy has to miss out on some of the everyday going-ons, these are for him:

While I was doing the dishes yesterday, Sydney wabbled around the house, chirping away and making her usual messes. When it suddenly got all quiet, I knew something was up. I peeked around the corner and found her climbing on this. I think she was just thinking of her daddy. :)

I later found Sydney trotting around the house with Tommy's shoes. Hey, anything to keep her entertained!

And did you know, Tommy, that your daughter has a mischievous streak, not too unlike her daddy's? Unloading the dishwasher is the hardest thing to do with Syd around, because the more I tell her not to climb all over things, the more she does it. Sound familiar...? :)

And here's some Sydney Sunshine to brighten up your day. Just know that even though you're at work all day, your girls at home are always thinking of you.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe