Sydney Lane Photography

1:49 PM

On Christmas morning, Tommy surprised me with a little envelope sitting in the tree.
Inside was a tiny slip of paper with this on it:
Dec_0269-blog
He said her name is now a registered domain,
so that in 20 years when she becomes a photographer, she'll be ready.
He's mostly kidding, but I do have to admit that when pregnant and choosing a name,
I might have said her name sounds perfect with "photography" added to the end. :)

And so her journey as a photographer has begun.
She's already stolen my little point-and-shoot on several occasions,
surprising me later with dozens of abstract art for me to interpret.

poor Haley has to put up with being the favorite subject.

Dec_0130-blog

Dec_0138-blog

She's even experimented with color filters...
It took me a second to realize this is her little finger.

syd-finger-blog

So keep an eye out for this up-and-coming talent!
Pretty soon Sydney Lane Photography will be a household name.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe