Alex. LIVE.

11:40 PM

Tonight my little brother performed three of his compositions at a show at BYU. He opened up the night, and was AMAZING! I am so so proud of him. Every song he comes up with is pure talent. I used to love to compose music when I was a teenager and young adult. It was so therapeutic, and I really miss it. I'm so glad Alex continues to pursue his love of music. This guy is going places.





For some reason Blogger isn't letting me upload the video. But Alex opened up with a shout-out to Sydney - a song he composed for her when she was just a few months old. It's always been my favorite of his. After the show I asked Sydney what she thought of Alex performing a song just for her. She said, "August (that's what she calls him) too loud! My ears too broken!"

**video uploaded to my facebook, for those who want to check it out. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe