Mr. Max

1:40 AM

In a few days, this little chubbo will be NINE months old. How did that happen?! I took these last month, but he's still just as roley, since he hasn't been too mobile until recently. Actually, this week he learned to crawl, and I'm afraid all these rolls will begin to disappear. I'd better sneak more butter into his food. :)

I am so smitten by this little man. I've never met a soul so sweet, innocent, loving, forgiving, patient, and happy. He's sensitive and loves to be showered with love. He seems to sense any tension or stress, and just glows when we are excited and happy. So I try to do my best and stay upbeat and smiley whenever he's in my arms. 

He is very much a mama's boy, but he loves to watch his daddy, and will just stare and stare in awe...like he knows he's daddy's little mini-me. He is head-over-heels for Sydney. She can do no wrong in his eyes. She's a sweetheart to him, but even when she forgets and takes away a toy, or ignores him for a while, he continues to gaze at her with an adoring smile and laughs at every little thing she does. 

Ever since the moment Max was placed in my arms for the first time, I knew this was a special little guy. And that I was the luckiest in the world to be his mother.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Subscribe