Father's Day

12:35 AM

Father's Day was wonderful this year because I could spend it with Tommy, as well as my Dad who's in town! I am so lucky to have these two in my life. It's so sweet to see Tommy do a lot of the same things with our kids that my Dad would do with us as I was a child. 
My biggest gift I could give Tommy was to wake up at 7am and make Amalatons for breakfast before our early 9am church. Unfortunately, we're not much of an early-rising family, so we didn't have much of an appetite that early. :)


Sydney came home from church with a Father's Day card she made in nursery. The first real creation that's ended on our fridge. The first of many, I hope!

Tommy and his munchkins.


 Sydney was such a good girl for Daddy all day. Until she decided to end the night by painting all over her room with red nail polish (walls, doors, bed, dressers, books). That was fun. Luckily my sisters were over to help clean up.

The cute + naughty culprits :)
Sydney and her cousin, Leah, get in the funniest kinds of mischief when they're together! I'm a little worried about the teenage years ahead of us...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe