The Summer Festivities Begin!

11:47 PM

Summer is in full swing in the Bethards' household. Lots of photos to post of our adventures so far. First off...our little front yard 4th of July. I know, I know...it might not look like the most exciting 4th of July bash, but these little moments are what makes my heart the happiest.

The first fireworks of the night! Well, not really "night"....the sparkles and colors didn't quite have the same affect during the bright evening light. But my little ones don't last long after 8pm. :)

Max is a squirmer. And a pretty fast crawler. So he got banished to the dreaded high-chair (I don't know why he hates this thing so much). It was the only solution I could think of. :)

She's always been very sensitive to noises. So I wasn't too surprised when she kept her ears plugged during all the fireworks festivities. She pretty much looked like this all weekend long.

It kept drizzling on and off, so we hung out in the garage between showers.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe