the Halloween Bash

9:27 PM

I ALWAYS wish for a real halloween party with all the goodies and games, and this year we finally threw a little party. It was small and simple but so fun! Next year I want a full haunted house and all the works. :)

halloween goodies are the best part of a party! just look at those owl cupcakes my sister made!

(left: scary teeth  -   right: a tasty graveyard)

pumpkin veggie dip

mummies and a pumpkin cheese ball

eyeball jello and deviled eggs

left: me and Stacey looking super scary
right: Tommy the gangster. And yes, he owned those white shoes before halloween rolled around. ;)

my adorable sisters


cousins Ben, Ryan, and Leah

left: Kirstin and Suli (aka Princess Lea and her little ewok) right: Tait the army man

donuts on a string. my favorite halloween game!

and I have to admit I was pretty darn good at it. The wig even flew off in the heated race ;)

we put on a halloween kid movie to take a breather and quiet down the kids

Guess what's inside these bowls...witch's teeth? Monster brains? Goblin guts? Nope, just garbonzo beans, spaghetti noodles, and green beans. ;)

caramel apples!

goodie bags to end the night

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe