pumpkins and hay rides

12:31 AM

The very BEST time of year! Ok, I'm sure I'll say the same thing once Christmas rolls around...but we've been in heaven with all the fall leaves and such great weather (notice Max's bare feet...which is convenient since he won't keep shoes on no matter the weather). I asked Tommy if we can come here every night until Halloween. :)





Look! His front teeth came in! And that pumpkin hat lasted .3 seconds. 

I want one of these in our yard! 

And one of these. :) 

we rode a hay ride to a pumpkin field in the middle of a big corn maze. It was a little picked over, but Max found a keeper. 



like I said....a little picked over.

he wasn't a big fan of the creepy corn maze. 



This huge pit of corn was awesome! I would've rolled around in it, too, if people weren't staring. 

Look closely at Sydney's face as her eyes get bigger and more horrified. ;) 

catching the piggies. 


this was some kind of hay maze. Sydney led the way, but Max gave up. 


that creepy lady kept spooking me out, and I finally had to walk up really close to make sure she wasn't real. ;) 

Leroy was the beloved mascot that sadly has passed on. I think Max could fill in for him. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe