Halloween! *back-posting*

11:00 PM

At the end of each year I try to print out a hard cover book of my blog. It's so nice to flip through pages of months and years from the past. Seeing the photos brings back so many more memories than my normal journal. 

So don't mind me as I go back and fill in some holes from the past year of our every day-to-day life. I hope to get caught up in the next few weeks (so just ignore all the extra posts!). :)

TRICK-OR-TREATING

Snow White and her little dwarf. He was Happy, Sleepy, and Grumpy all in the same night. ;)

I thought for sure Max would be walking by now and keeping up with Sydney as she ran door-to-door. But my crawling baby had to be strapped into the stroller instead. (oh, and look at Max's hat/beard! Malinda threw that together and popped it in the mail for me a couple days before halloween. I'm so lucky to have such a crafty sister!)

We were lucky to have really warm weather, so no snow suits were needed to hide the costumes. Sydney ran to each doorstep like a pro. 

Sydney's sweet nursery teacher

**after about 3 minutes, Max suddenly threw up his dinner in huge waves (I think it was food poisening from a bad batch of hot dogs), so I ran home as fast as I could, dodging all the cute little families out trick-or-treating, and Tommy finished the rest of the evening with Sydney.

counting the loot


she was more excited about the trick-or-treaters coming to her door than anything else.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe