back to school we go!

12:17 PM

Sydney's been waiting all year for the leaves to fall, because she knew that would mean school starts up again. It's actually still been really warm, so she was surprised and thrilled to be able to go back already. We had so much fun with her preschool last year that she's going there again - but this time with the BIG 4 yr-olds. And trust me, there is a big difference between 3 and 4 yr-olds...at least Sydney always reminds me that.

She got to wear her ABC Preschool shirt for the first day. Pair that with her big denim school bag, and you can't be stylin' any better!

she couldn't hold still for long as I asked to take a quick photo before we left. Can you tell she's excited?

Her favorite thing this year is the fact that the 4 yr old class gets to walk into school all by themeselves. I wanted to take her in the first day (come on, I'm emotional and pregnant, after all...I want to see my baby walk into class!), but she quickly said, "No, I can do it!" and hopped out of the car as fast as she could.

she's happy to have her two buddies, Lucy and Isabelle, from her primary class in her preschool this year.

we love her teacher, Miss Annette! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe