lazy days

9:47 PM

For the past week I've been trying to rest and relax and keep contractions and pains down so the baby doesn't come early - especially not until Tommy finishes his big annual work conference he's been so busy planning this fall. As long as the baby can stay inside my tummy until Sunday, his daddy can join us at the hospital! :)

A few days ago we did nothing but stay in our PJ's and read books and watch movies and play around the house. I love my two little buddies. 

they like to play "babies" a lot as of late...I can't wait to be prepping bottles, changing and burping three babies soon. ;)

Kathleen and Valerie came to keep us company in the evening. I am so lucky to have family close. Sydney and Max love few things more than seeing their aunties.

this picture cracks me up because as I was snapping this photo, Max pounced on Sydney with all his weight, and she didn't even blink an eye because she's so used to his crazy hug clobbers. 


Kathleen grabbed the camera to take some photos of me and my babies (don't mind the wet hair)
Sydney and her best bud

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe