Sydney Turns 5 (part 1)

3:02 PM

Sydney is growing up at an exploding rate. Too bad I married a guy that's 6'4" so my babies don't stay little for long. :) I love our Sydney Lane so much. She is my best friend. I've been able to hang out and chat with her like she's one of my gal pals for years. She seems years beyond her age in her understanding, creativity, and ability to learn. I'm so proud to be her mama.

birthday cuddles in mommy and daddy's bed before we start the day


I love her sleepyhead eyes in the mornings :)


she came down to a colorful house full of decorations



her main present was a sweet wooden horse stable we found on KSL. She LOVES horses




$5 from Grandpa Nooksongs to carry on the tradition from Grandma Locust


Sydney's favorite snack is seaweed, just like her Grandma :)


her very own camera!


Sydney didn't want to plan out her birthday, but instead wanted to just go with the flow and decide what to do as the day went on. First stop: McDonald's Play Place (every child's favorite place).




We then went to Kangaroo Zoo, another favorite!



We ended the night with some sparklers and fireworks on our street


Happy birthday, beautiful girl. I love you to the moon and back.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe