We're Ready!

9:26 AM

We are ready for the trick-or-treating to begin!



my sister, Malinda, makes THE cutest costumes! You can see more here.

Noah can stand for a few seconds at a time (just enough time to let me get a good shot) :)






he is very excited to be a fox this year....I keep hearing him sing "what does the fox say?"





Sydney's favorite thing in the world - so she has been begging me to make a rapunzel costume all year. When Halloween was getting close, I said, "Maybe we'll just buy a rapunzel costume." And she replied, "You can BUY them at STORES?!" And because I want to keep her sweet innocence and our handmade tradition going strong, we made one together in the end.





Noah squirmed out of his costume to cuddle with daddy and laugh at the big siblings taking photos :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe