the halloween festivities

10:42 PM

I think Halloween may be my favorite holiday. I might change my mind when Christmas comes around, but tonight Halloween is my favorite. :)

Noah squealed with delight as he clutched onto his very own pumpkin while we did pumpkin carving before heading out for trick-or-treating.

Don't let this serene face fool you - she was bouncing off the walls ready for the trick-or-treating to begin.

Max first drew a couple tiny spots, then I said, "keep drawing!", so he then scribbled on the entire pumpkin. Luckily we found out this kind of pumpkin is impossible to carve (it was like solid steel!), or else I'd have been carving all his scribbles with him all night.


Noah found his new favorite treat. I tried taking a pumpkin seed out of his mouth and he broke down in the saddest tears.



Every time Sydney would see a sign out, she'd come back and tell me it said "take lots of candy"
Kathleen and David came for the first little bit 

Max went at a very slow pace, stopping to take a close look at every spider web and pumpkin.
The best part of the night - counting the loot!


Max lines everything up. This big stash of candy will keep him preoccupied for the week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe