Last Day of Kindergarten

11:15 PM

The school year has flown by. It feels like yesterday that we were on the front porch taking photos of Sydney as she headed for her first day. This has been such a fun year, and I've loved volunteering in her classroom every week. Her teacher has been so sweet, patient and creative. The kids in the class were adorable and cracked me up with everything they'd say. Kindergarteners are the best age. 

I love watching this little girl grow up. Ok, I should clarify that I HATE that she is growing up so fast, but I am loving this journey.


Her school was donated free satchels from a local company, so Sydney ditched her cute backpack and has carried this to school every day since. ;)


Sydney is always sad she doesn't have a sister, but her pup, Haley is a close second. They are best pals. There isn't a night that goes by without Haley sleeping on Sydney's bed.


Our ritual every morning is Sydney driving to school with her daddy on his way to work. They love their special time, and always race to see who can get their seatbelt on first.


I love seeing her run out of school every day.




Her adorable, colorful classroom


We love Mrs. Hurst!


Sydney got to pick the restaurant afterwards, and she chose the horrible indian buffet down the road (and I'm a huge indian food fan, but this is almost inedible). She doesn't care what the food tastes like, because she and Max just spend the entire time looking at themselves in the mirrors. ;)


Rainbow nails to celebrate afterwards


Max got to get clear nail polish (he is always begging for it). He takes it very seriously.

Sydney came home saying she's now a First Grader. I told her she's not allowed to say that until this fall....I'm not ready for her to get any bigger!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe