ahhh...that feels much better

12:36 PM

I've been itching to refresh this blog of mine for a while. I mean, a photographer can only handle posting small pictures for so long. After hours of tweaking for just the right layout, I think I finally feel at home. 


And for those interested in going fresh and simple (while avoiding the too-narrow or too-wide looks by blogger), I've customized a 3-column, not-too-squishy, not-too-stretchy template. Just download the word document and copy and paste the code into your Minima template html section. (And always remember to save a copy of your current template onto your computer, just in case). I'm no computer expert...so if this doesn't work on your blog, don't yell at me. I'm just trying to help my fellow bloggers out there. :)

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD FILE

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe