true love

7:06 PM

A couple nights ago, Tommy came home from work and could tell I had a busy and stressful day. He asked how I was, and I think I whined something like, "I'm huuunnggry", to which he asked what he can get for me. Being exhausted-to-the-point of silliness, I rattled off: "a cheeseburger, milkshake, pizza, taco bell, and Dr. Pepper." He said, "Okay!" and walked out the door. Now, we have this game where we try to trick the other person into thinking we left, when really we're just hiding around the corner (yeah, we have a lot of weird games). So I waited a minute, then called out his name. No answer. Then I called him on his phone. No answer. Half hour later.....he walks through the door with this:



Now, if that isn't true love, I don't know what is.

**Don't try this at home. As sweet as it sounds, it's actually not extremely appetizing.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe