this is how we play

7:49 PM

Do you know what we do on long afternoons?

we spin around to music

play with mommy's phone

tickle toes

model for the camera

make crazy faces and monkey noises when mommy asks you to smile

lunge ourselves out of the photo before mommy can snag a decent shot

sneak the phone again

show off our pecs

listen to mommy :)

dance around some more to Tangled songs

ring-around-the-rosie

 Sydney asked if she could take a picture....with my 80-lb lug of a camera. I told her to sit on the carpet and I handed her the camera, expecting completely blurry photos...

But it turns out my 3-yr-old is just as good as her mama already! I'll be handing her my camera from now on! (Max looks a little jealous that he didn't get to shoot with the special camera)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe