the rodeo

12:00 PM

We love our ward's rodeo at the end of every summer. It's held right behind our house at the big park and the horse corral (which Sydney thinks belongs to us as she visits and feeds her horses and cows regularly). :) 


I love the country side of living in American Fork. I need to go out and buy my kids some cowboy boots.

the rodeos are all about the treats. at least for my sugar-loving babies


Max helped Sydney get a feel for riding a buckin' bronco


I can't wait for Sydney to be big enough for the Mutton Bustin'

left: Max watched with Daddy in awe  -  right: Sydney and her buddy, Isabelle, held hands as they mustered the courage to catch a chicken


we'll have to keep practicing our chicken-catching skills for better luck next year.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe