Happy Birthday, Babe!

10:45 PM

I got home from my trip just in time to celebrate my hubby's birthday. Birthdays are very special to us, where we plan the whole day with activities and surprises. Tommy always one-ups me every year, so I tried to do a little better this time. This is what we did:

We went out to Tucanos for lunch (Brazillian Grill -one of Tommy's favorite places), where Stacey and Tait surprised him


Next, we went to Malinda and James' and got to see their brand new weimaraner puppy! Tommy loved cuddling with the little guy (he's so new, he doesn't even have a name yet), and got close to wanting to get a puppy himself. I was kind of hoping Tommy would ask for one for his birthday. :)


We finished the night with a surprise party that I amazingly was able to keep a surprise! I was very impressed with my lying abilities. I was so happy to have so many close friends and family show up -thanks, guys!

27 candles in the shape of a big T. And on the yummiest cake in the world. Costco's 7 lb, 7 layer chocolate cake -thanks to Matt & Joy :)


Tommy got a surprise visit from "Zoom" (Tommy's childhood birthday visitor). Mason's cape lasted only a few seconds, and he didn't end up singing Tommy the 10-minute song, but he was still one of the best versions of Zoom we've seen yet.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe