bedtime routine

10:35 PM

Ever since Max was born, Sydney spends almost every evening with Daddy as she gets ready for bed. It's their special time together, and I love spying in on them. 





Sydney's other routine is to sneak out of her room countless times without us knowing. One time we walked upstairs to go to bed around midnight and she was standing in the dark hallway up against the wall, trying to be sneaky. We freaked out. Another time we got upstairs to find her tiny hands poking out from under her door, where she had fallen asleep. I think I screamed.

But this one time she did something a little less freaky, and I quickly grabbed my camera....

 
Every book was lined perfectly in this path. It was hard to keep a straight face as I put her back to bed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe